< Tous les avis AG Audio Pro SW-118H
AG Audio Pro SW-118H
AG Audio Pro SW-118H
tersound tersound
Published on 12/18/05 at 11:52
I have 2 SW118H and HCA 3 for a week. It was the first evening this weekend. this is the best subwoofer I've heard. everything is. has pushed very hard, the bass is deep and frank. has shook the windows in our room! I hesitated with yorkville but I took the AG because I discut with the designer and technical service is tip top. I trusted and I did not regret. I call on Saturday after twelve o'clock on rpondeur and the boss rpondu me an hour later to help me install my new well casings in the room. class too. He explained everything to me and I placed my subs in the center of one over the other. I had a big sound with HCA 3. I usually rents lx18 Wharfedale in this room and c'tait a fair bit. but with my SW118H has had to see anything. what difference! at the height of the evening amp barely blinked -6dB. Above satellites were no longer pursuing and there was too much bass. plus they are super nice. the poigns are practical and with wheels that dmontent the rear one moves without problem even alone. for the same price it was filthy stuff carpet in the competition, did not pro at all. with the AG looks like I bought a box twice as expensive. DJ believed even my friends that I had paid more than 1,000 euros each! Now they are jealous and they also want to buy.

In conclusion, this is a great subwoofer a great price. You can rush you will not regret 8)