< Tous les avis AG Audio Pro SW-118H
AG Audio Pro SW-118H
AG Audio Pro SW-118H
Prestacor Prestacor
Published on 02/22/10 at 16:20
Efficient cabinet and even printing if coupled with 2 or 4!
Purchased at Laventure AG Audio Pro.

Jai starts with a pair, they are 450 W RMS or 600 W AES.
Although they walk amplified thunder, a clean and very powerful compared to the selling price (700), say nothing. Dailleurs pnurie there was very fast (unfortunately).

I remember it very difficult to buy the other two (jen have four in total).
I amplifies them with a Lab Gruppen FP3400 (2x 1000 Watt RMS 8 ohms / 2 x 1500 Watts into 4 ohms). ProCSSI always a DBX 260.
The charge is: hybrid, - say larrire closed for the HP and the HP Pavilion for washing.

This charge makes the HP sensible heat do its limitation 450 W RMS, but it allows a given physical power (HP dbattement security masters of a point of view: Mechanical ), significant performance and a significant expansion in the bottom of the spectrum during the coupling of several boxes.

Perfect for use outdoors. (Moult village dances and dance galas jai doing with these beasts!). Ive even done an evening over a range of electro Calvi (remember, usually four juser SB850, 8 HP 18 inches, or 8000 Watts).

And far ctait DTRE ridiculous, since I havent even had the possibility of not Exceeds the -10 dB on my amp (75 watts RMS per dish) on the other hand they taient stacks the odds against the four side wall (hard of course) of the hut (yes, I knew what I was doing ^ ^).
- * S = Ms opportunity was because the organizers did not have a problem with the neighborhood (hotels or camping).

Two cots with handles, four casters larrire, say anything, they have much Designed t!

Only regret not UNESCORecords my park, because no longer available new and very rare doccasion.