Fame MT-118B
Fame MT-118B
clarissa02 clarissa02
Publié le 04/12/09 à 11:31
Hellowwww.
So, I bought this sub in MusicStore for 192 euros "return goods" instead of 225 at that price I no longer hesitated. For history, he had collapsed at the reception, but nothing dramatic two shots in the MDF and the gate key. MusicStore has given me a completely new one without question. I use a Crown CSL800 bridged mono 900W / 8 with two home GC7-152 powered by a Bcorde AB1100A 2x525W / 8, all managed by a DBX223XL, 25Hz low cut engaged and sub output limited to 120Hz and frankly it gave good, there were 300 people, and people even told me there were too low in the back of the room. Obviously it's not either of Beyma JBL for the price but frankly do not hesitate. Provide a good amp with a high factor DP (1000 min) for a good bass. Value for money I put 9 / 10. The credit union, despite the MDF (Yuck) is damn good, I fitted corner reinforcements required. Later, I put a Beyma 18G50 inside, it's going better already but the body is not ideal for Beyma but hey, for 192 370 I got a nice cabinet at a price of 562 euros, and I sell ebay woofer Chinese origin for 100 euros a Zouave who thinks it up in his car ... It is not life grand?