Waves Releases Waves Center
Waves has announced the release of Waves Center, a new processor that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content.
With Center, you can zero in on the phantom center and bring out or bring down the vocals without affecting everything else, according to Waves. Center lets you reposition, isolate, and even eliminate elements of your mix.
- High controls balance of high frequency content between the Center and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Center).
- Low controls balance of low frequency content between the Center and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Center).
- Punch controls the spread of transient content between the Center and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Center).
- Center controls the Center gain. +6dB to Off.
- Sides controls the Sides gain +6dB to Off.
- Master Gain controls the overall stereo gain. +6dB to -24dB.
- Output Meters displays the stereo output after processing. 0 dBFS to -36 dBFS.
- Center Detection Meter displays the Center content of the stereo source.
Pricing & Availability
Waves Center is available for Windows and Mac OS X.
It costs $400 for the native versions (VST, AU, RTAS) and $800 for TDM.
For more info: www.waves.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonic Studio Updates SoundBlade Sonic Studio has updated soundBlade to v1.3.1.
- Ohm Force Updates All Plug-Ins Ohm Force has released updates for all of its plug-ins.
- Synful Orchestra Updated to v2.51 Synful has announced the release of version 2.5.1 of Synful Orchestra, which features the new French Horns first seen in the 2.5 beta released a few weeks ago.