Noise Makers updates its plugins
Noise Makers releases updates for its Binauralizer and PANO plugins, including new GUIs and much more.
Binauralizer v1.1 includes the following improvements :
- New GUI
- Improve surround compatibility for Logic and Protools AudioSuite
- Ability to dynamically change the number of input channels (with new input formats)
- Fix crash at startup in Cubase
As for PANO Player (PANO standing for Procedural Ambient Noise Orchestra), v1.6 brings in the following improvements :
- New GUI
- New Random Walk option (for automatic walk on the X/Y pad)
- Added MIDI Program Change compatibility
- Minor bug fix (sound at startup when GUI is closed)
Both updates are free for registered users and Beta versions are already available online : www.noisemakers.fr/downloads
More details at www.noisemakers.fr.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?