The Audiothingies P6 officially launched
French manufacturer Audiothingies officially introduces its P6 VA polysynth available as a DIY kit.
The Audiothingies P6, along with its synthesis capabilities, offers a chord generator with key and scale select, an arpeggiator and an effect slot (only stereoizer currently available). As for synthesis, you’ll find on the P6:
- 2 oscillators with variable shapes
- 1 sub-oscillator
- 1 resonant multimode filter: 4-pole ladder and 2-pole SVF
- 3 LFOs
- 3 envelopes
- 1 modulation matrix per voice
Audiothingies adds that other developments are planned for the P6, new features will be added via future firmware updates.
The P6 is a DIY kit, with various options available:
- Minimal with PCM and assembled brain and DAC boards: 99€ incl. taxes
- Full kit : the Minimal Kit and all the necessary components: 159€ incl. taxes
- Full kit with case: 199€ incl. taxes
Details of the P6 are available at www.audiothingies.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments launches Lucid Mission Maschine 2 and Massive users can now complete their sonic rhythmic arsenal with the new Native Instruments Lucid Mission collection.
- A drum machine for $50? That may sound like a crazy project, but that’s what the Teenage Engineering team introduced at Moogfest last week.
- Speakers for you Eurorack systems Analogue Solutions added to the Medic Modules series the Voice Box speaker module in Eurorack format.