Soundcells updates Nordic Red ReFill to v3
Reason users can now discover the third version of the Nordic Red ReFill library with sounds of the Nord Modular G2X synthesizer.
Soundcells has updated Nordic Red for Reason, this third version is free to owners of the previous release.
- 171 Combinators with 20 basses, 40 effects and textures, 20 keys, 45 Noodles of up to 90 seconds, 36 pads and 10 miscellaneous sounds, all featuring assigned controls
- 192 NNXT patches that comprise the basic patches used for the Combinators
- More than 800 samples
- 1.65 GB of uncompressed content
11 demos in Reason format
Nordic Red 3 is available for 27.90 € excl. taxes at www.soundcells.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Karoryfer offers a double bass library Karyrofer added to its catalog a free 1958 Otto Rubner double bass sample library available for free if you have an SFZ player and/or Sforzando.
- The Lux Nox Perc+ library available for a few days If you did not have the opportunity to get the Perc+ percussion library for Kontakt last December, you’ve got one week to catch up.
- Musicrow offers 100 Crashes library Musicrow processed more than a 100 crash samples and offers the result in a library that is free for one week.