Analog Factory Black Mamba
Black Mamba is the replica of a rackmounted monophonic true analog MAM MB33 synthesizer released in the 90's, combined with the powerful Instrument Racks of Ableton Live.
Orignially released as TB303 clone by MAM (Music and More) from Germany, the MB33 had a true analog single VCO with two basic waveforms - square and saw. As the MB33 got the possibility to morph those waveforms it was able to create more tones than the TB303. Black Mamba has been chromatically sampled in 24bit/96khz with Apogee A/D converters.
Details about Black Mamba
- 539 Samples in 24bit/96khz
- Chromatically sampled the origin note range from C0-C4
- 11 Waveforms (Morphings from square to saw)
- 937 MB unpacked as Ableton Live Project Pack
- Each Instrument is controlable via 8 Macros
- 1 Multicore Patch (All waveforms in one Ableton Live Instrument Rack, selectable via macro)
- 11 Core Patches (Each waveform in one Ableton Live Instrument Rack)
- 5 Bass drum Patches
- 12 Bass Patches
- 18 Lead Patches
- 10 Pad Patches
- 8 Stab Patches
- 10 FX Patches
- 11 Basic waveforms Simpler Instruments (Each waveform in one Simpler instance for own patch development)
Pricing and Availablitiy
Black Mamba is availalble for download only in the analogfactory online store for an introduction price of $21.99. The price will go to $29.99 on November 30th, 2011.
Product URL: www.analog-factory.com/?page_id=476
Viewers of this article also read...
- PreSonus Studio One 2 Pro Offer PreSonus today announced a money-saving offer to encourage users of competing major DAWs to switch to Studio One Professional 2.
- Sounds of Revolution Abstract & Weird Vol.2 Here's the second episode of 'Abstract & Weird', programmed by Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution, and distributed by Resonance Sound.
- White Noise GMS v1.0.2 White Noise has updated Genome MIDI Sequencer to version 1.0.2.