PinkNoise Studio MATRIX
PinkNoise Studio has released MATRIX for Kontakt (3.5+), a new sound library based on the best sounds of Oberheim's Matrix 1000 synthesizer.
Featuring a range of analogue sounds, this collection is designed to let you add dynamic basses, vivid leads and fat pads to your musical productions.
- 246 Kontakt patches (in 6 categories).
- Over 1.1 GB of 44kHz/24 bit samples (1812 perfectly looped wav files).
- 12 MIDI controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for MIDI automation of the most important synth parameters.
- Extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, round-robin, alternate sample starts to achieve fat, lively and realistic analogue sounds.
- Exclusive IR sample collection for the convolution reverb of Kontakt.
It costs €27.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Blue Grand 3D 1.2 Sound Magic has updated Blue Grand3D to version 1.2, a critical update to improve the performance of the piano plug-in.
- Loomer Shift v2.0.2 Loomer has updated the Mac OS X version of Shift to version 2.0.2.
- [NAMM] BTE Audio TS' Secret 2 BTE Audio has released version 2.0 of TS' Secret, a free vintage overdrive VST effect plug-in for Windows.