Sonivox adds 16 new titles
Sonivox adds 16 new titles to their 'LoopLine' range.
The SoniVox Loopline is a line of DVD titles for composers, musicians, producers and audio artists of all types. Each title is designed to work with a broad as possible range of genres including hip-hop, rap, electronica, rock, pop, RnB, world, IDM, glitch, jungle, gabba, breaks and many others. Each titles comes in acidised wav, rex2 and apple loops formats and so can be used in almost any audio software application.
The new additions to the LoopLine range includes the follow titles;
- Loop Line: Atomic Synths - Dance Synths
- Loop Line: Atomic Beats - Dance Drums
- Loop Line: Chameleon Drums - Funk Drums
- Loop Line: Chameleon Drums 2 - World Beats
- Loop Line: Deep Frets - Acoustic Guitar
- Loop Line: Deep Frets - Electric Guitar
- Loop Line: Electromatic - Style Kit
- Loop Line: Hotbox Vol 1
- Loop Line: Hotbox Vol 2
- Loop Line: Hotbox Vol 3 - MPC Hip-Hop Drums
- Loop Line: Hybrid Aggression - MPC Grooves
- Loop Line: Inspiration Hip Hop Derty South
- Loop Line: Inspiration Hip Hop RnB
- Loop Line: The MPC Lockbox
- Loop Line: Samurai Hip Hop
- Loop Line: Steelcore - Style Kit
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.