Synths of the 70s for Kontakt
Sounds and Effects presents a new sample library : Synths of the 70s for Kontakt.
Intended to be much more like a virtual sound module then a standard sample library, the intent of this libarary is not just to emulate the old synth sounds, but instead to use them as source material to build totally new and exciting sounds using Kontakt’s advanced synthesis engine-- including the multipole filters, envelopes, synced and free running LFOs, tempo synced Step Generators, integrated effects, Beat Machine loops and much more.
- More than 160 presets in all ! 400 M of 24/44K source samples.
- Analog source material from Mini Moog, ARP 2600, Moog Opus 3, ARP Odyssey, and Oberheim SEM module.
- Extensive use of Mod Wheel and Aftertouch for realtime control of LFOs, Filters and more.
- Synced Step Generator presets for arpegiation effects.
- Synced Beat Machine loops.
- Raw white noise, ring modulator tweets, bleeps and blurps , trills, & sample and hold.
- Mono Mode and Portamento mode presets
- Analog Drum bank: each sound programmed individually on an ARP 2600.
- Kontakt's internal effects integrated into presets.
The first two demos are now up (more coming) :
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.