U-He's Satin plug-in is out
As expected, U-He launched its Satin tape machine emulation plug-in.
Satin had been unveiled at Musikmesse earlier this year. It offers three operation modes, with continuous variable speed for the tape between 7.5" and 30" per second for each mode:
- Studio for multichannel tape saturation effects, which can be controlled by a single instance
- Delay for tape delay effects
Satin also includes noise reduction circuit emulations and you can control the wow, flutter and tape noises.
The plug-in is available in VST, VST3 and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows, for the introductory price of $89 excl. taxes instead of $129 until October 7th.
If you missed the Musikmesse, here's the video we shot there:
Viewers of this article also read...
- MachineWerks builds its own MIDI controller When no MIDI surface control suits you, just build it. That's the conclusion MachineWerks came to and they are now introducing the CS X51.
- Free Guitar Amp Simulations Survey Results 813 persons took part in the survey and voted for their favorite free guitar amp simulations. And here are the results...
- Boscomac Memory Stick 20 drumbox for Reaktor Boscomac adds to its list of free Reaktor instruments the Memory Stick 20 hybrid analog/digital drumbox.