Waves MPX Master Tape
Developed in association with producer/engineer Eddie Kramer (Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin), the MPX Master Tape plugin is modeled on a machine consisting of an Ampex 350 transport and 351 electronics.
With adjustable tape speed, bias, flux, wow & flutter, and noise parameters, the MPX is designed to "provide control over the contours of your sound." Waves have added a slap & feedback delay for rock, dance or dub.
It is designed for recording, mixing, mastering, and more to bring tape saturation to your DAW.
- Special Introductory Price: $99 Native/$149 TDM
- MSRP: $200 Native/$400 TDM
For more info, head to the Waves MPX page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Intermorphic Mixtikl v3 Intermorphic has released Mixtikl 3, a generative music application for the desktop and iOS.
- Muon Software Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary Edition Muon Software has announced the release of Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary, a free virtual synthesizer instrument plugin.
- Cytomic The Drop Cytomic has announced The Drop, a resonant filter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.