Bluezone Ionised Techno Samples
Bluezone has released its new Ionised Techno Samples collection with minimal Techno drum samples, drum loops, synth sounds and sound effects.
Ionised Techno Samples Contents:
• Drum Loops
• No Kick Loops
• Percussion Loops
• Sound Effects
• Drum Hits / One-Shots
• Synth Hits
• 200 MB Data / 389 files
• Formats : WAV / AIFF
• Recorded at 128 bpm
• Requires Winzip or similar utility to unpack
• Suitable for use in major sequencers
• Ready to use in commercial production
PRICE : 18.95 €
Visit www.bluezone-corporation.com/catalogue/details/78/6/products/ionised-techno-samples.html for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?