Cluster Sound releases Tech Producer DSP
Cluster Sound releases Tech Producer DSP, a Studio Pack designed for DJs, remixers, musicians, sound designers, tech-based and electronic music production.
The sound library consists of 12 GIGABYTES of loops, samples, REX2 Loops, Drum kits, MIDI files and multi-sample instruments compatible with Ableton, Reason, FL Studio, Kontakt, Battery and Halion.
Its 20.000 files range from Minimal to House, Trance and Electro and allow DJ producers to experiment with blending musical genres. All sounds and loops are in WAV 24bit / 44.1Khz native format, sampled and edited with analogue and digital equipment.
Registered users can access their personal account and benefit of continuous free updates, can suggest updates by using the poll system and get technical support through a personal ticket board.
- 12 GIGABYTES OF AUDIO FILES
- 9.700 Construction Loops & Samples (WAV - 24bit / 44.1 Khz)
- 6.900 Ableton Instruments & Clips
- 3.300 REX2 Loops : Reason & Stylus RMX ready
- 2.400 Kontakt / Halion / NN-XT / Redrum / FL Studio patches
- Dynamic range for punchy and fat music
- 24 bit loops and samples : Zero noise / DC Offset
- Loop points : Zero clipping
- Construction loops for drag & drop music creations
- Modular patch instruments
For more information, visit their web site at www.clustersound.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eiosis releases E²Deesser v1.2 Eiosis has announced that E²Deesser is now available in all native formats for both Windows and Mac OSX.
- Kong Audio ChineeSuona Kong Audio has announced the release of ChineeSuona v1.0.
- Audio Damage Ricochet Audio Damage has announced that Ricochet, its new multi-tap delay plug-in, is now available for purchase in the Audio Damage store.