New Series of DJ Mixtools
Following the launch of DJ Mixtools, Loopmasters are proud to announce the next series of Mixtools packs to be released including Tech House, Groove Tech, Trance, Dubstep and Builds & Breakdown.
DJ Mixtools Release Dates:
• Oct. 15th - Tech House Vol. 1
• Oct. 29th - Swedish House Vol. 2
• Nov. 12th - Groove Tech Vol. 1
• Nov. 26th - Tech House Vol. 2
• Dec. 10th - Trance Vol. 1
• Jan. 7th - Dubstep Vol. 1
• Jan. 21st - Builds & Breakdowns
• Feb. 4th - Mix Fx
• Feb. 18th - Deep & Soulful House Vol. 2
Pricing & Availability
Each pack of four DJ Mixtools will retail at £14.95 whilst individual ‘tracks’ are available from dj tools section of Beatport.com at £4.95.
You can check out the full range of Mixtools products here: www.loopmasters.com/genre/show/78/DJ_Tools.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Muse Research Receptor 2 + Komplete 7 Muse Research and Development has announced that the Receptor 2 series of Hardware VST Plug-in Players now run Native Instrument's recently released Komplete 7 collection of virtual instruments and effects.
- Alfred: Disturbed: Asylum Alfred Music Publishing releases the album-matching songbook to Disturbed’s latest studio release, Asylum, arranged for guitar in both music notation and TAB.
- IK Multimedia SampleTank Free IK Multimedia has announced the re-release of SampleTank Free - which is now a full-featured version of SampleTank 2.5, with a 500MB specially selected sound library.