Nine Volt Audio Melodic Rex
Melodic REX: Electronic Edition brings melody lines, textural leads and groove-based tonal loops to the REX2 format.
By crossing electronic sound sources with beat-synced filters, swirling delays, modulators and a range of other sound design tools, Melodic REX’s 500+ loops can be used quickly and easily as melodic focal points in a track or as rich, tonal backdrops.
So what makes Melodic REX so special?
Many REX2 libraries with tonal loops fall short with poorly sliced material, stretching artifacts or audible gaps between slices once the loop is taken a few BPMs below its recorded tempo. "None of these are issues with Melodic REX", claims Nine Volt Audio. Because it’s part of Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series, any of the REX2 based loops (supported by most major sequencers) will retain their groove at virtually any tempo without any audio artifacts, they say.
No matter whether you use Stylus RMX, Reason, or any other REX2 host, or whether you prefer to use the included ACIDized Wav or Apple Loop formats, Melodic REX provides a wide range of professional, cross-genre sounds that can be used in contemporary and future-forward works of music.
- Melodic REX contains 503 REX2 files organized into 50 suites covering a tempo range of 80-139 BPM. Using the loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included S.A.G.E.™ Converter.
- Melodic REX features 29 combo suites that present an “A” and “B” loop group. Loops in combo suites play with and counter to one another creating multi-part musical passages and the ability to create fuller sounding mixes.
- Any of the REX2-based loops (used in Stylus RMX, Reason, and most major sequencers like Cubase, Live, Sonar, Digital Performer, ProTools, Logic) can be used at tempos as slow as 60 BPM.
- Melodic REX also contains the Apple Loop, ACIDized Wav and Reason ReFill formats, all in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
- All loop file names identify the musical key and/or chord progression.
- Melodic REX is available on DVD or via Download.
For more info & demos, click here.
Price is 99.99 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Prime Loops Dirty Electro Synth Loops Prime Loops Presents Dirty Electro Synth Loops.
- Splurgo New Releases Splurgo Audio announces the release of two new sample packs.
- New FireStudio Drivers PreSonus has released version 3.3.1 drivers for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X for FireStudio Tube and FireStudio Project FireWire recording systems.