Plughugger Nerd Electro
Nerd Electro is described as "the Plughugger take on the eighties, when synthesizers were expensive as hell, weighted a ton, were impossible to program, and sounded just slightly better than the keyboards for Very Small Children."
- Nerd Electro is built around ten construction kits that includes loops, individual sounds and sampled instruments.
- All loops have a fixed tempo of 128 BPM.
- All drums both come as complete loops and individual stems.
- If a sound source is heavily processed, it also comes dry (if it makes sense).
- Everything was originally created in 24 bits and later resampled and dithered down to 16 bit.
The Kontakt versions of the sounds comes with a special interface for editing of the most common parameters.
- Availability: released 2011-01-19
- Format: Kontakt 3, Reason, SFZ and WAV.
- Price: €9.90
For more details, visit www.plughugger.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Calrec Hydra2 Calrec Audio announced the availability of software interfaces designed to support production for users of both its consoles and its Hydra2 networking system.
- [NAMM] Alfred: The Total Blues Keyboardist Alfred Music Publishing, in collaboration with the National Guitar Workshop, releases a new method on learning to play blues keyboard titled The Total Blues Keyboardist, by David Gleason.
- Sonic Reality Infinite Workstation Gold Sonic Reality has announced the release of a virtual instrument plug-in/Kontakt-based sample library bundle called "Infinite Workstation Gold", featuring a selection of multi-sampled instruments ranging from pianos, vintage keyboards, guitars and bass to a complete orchestra, vocal pads and world instruments.