Behringer Eurolight LC2412
Behringer Eurolight LC2412

Eurolight LC2412, Lighting Desk dedicated to Conventional Fixture from Behringer in the Eurolight series.

Creasound77 07/20/2012

Behringer Eurolight LC2412 : Creasound77's user review

«  Ideal for start »

• Partager
I've had two days.
This is my first console lighting, being a complete novice in this field. I am a musician, and I needed a small console too expensive and not efficient enough for concerts, but also to enliven the evening in small mobile disco.
In informing me here and there on the net, I focused on this model that offers a lot of opportunities to start, especially since I discovered it reinstated broadly the features and how to work of another famous console, the Lightcommander 12/2 home MAlighting. FYI, it may be nice to have the manual of the latter (found in VF on the net), including an understanding of some principles of operation of this type of console and other features, the two books are complementary.
The chase (chases) are programmed easily.
After a brief introduction to DMX (thanks to the file on the subject of Audiofanzine) which is really not complicated to understand, with this console, so I could drive my 12 LED PAR to easily. Remains then to dip the principles of stage lighting, making it easier to exploit this console.
It is therefore a good quality / price ratio in my opinion.