Behringer Eurolight LC2412
Behringer Eurolight LC2412

Eurolight LC2412, Lighting Desk dedicated to Conventional Fixture from Behringer in the Eurolight series.

glinggling 09/22/2010

Behringer Eurolight LC2412 : glinggling's user review

«  good product »

• Partager
produced by expensive purchase in late 2002, since it is visible to any color.
in the job I use a lot of other consoles in the cheap products that they did nothing more phony than the others, on the contrary I am always amazed at his strength.
my console has taken the rain, sun and beer, she served for hire, I saw him bend under the arms of a concert that lit lighteux punk, I do not understand how it works yet! and more correctly.

the good points: resistance, 24 + 2 channels, patch Electronic (dimmer per circuit up to 3 I think), 120 memorials, easy to program (memory, sub, chase), or flash memory circuit, recording of live memory possible (no blackout), it is quite complete

I regret: no go button, memory work with the sliders, as sub, while the chases can be called from the menu, no recording speed chases, they are settled directly with a fader, not tap a button to synchronize chases, the circuits 13 to 24 are accessible from a shift button that makes the challenge to manage 24 channels simultaneously (I bypassed the problem with subs) and sometimes causes bugs (management htp)

the only worries I had just the internal battery that did not like the lamp that I was putting him on the BNC, it has discharged it creates a bug in the ignition.

considering the price, I would not hesitate to repeat the purchase if you went back in time ...