Sound Magic Neo Transient
Neo Transient is described as a new concept for level independent dynamic processing.
Unlike common compressors and limiters, Neo Transient reacts on Transients - those short peaks in the audio signal - rather than the overall signal loudness level.
Neo Transient allows you to reshape the attack and sustain characteristics of a sound. You can shorten or lengthen the attack of all kinds of percussive signals, such as the bass drum, snare drums, toms, congas and so on, to give them more impact, change them to a punchier sound.
Neo Transient is provided as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2
- Two algorithms, One for level independent dynamic processing, One for peak dependent processing.
- Parametric controls.
- Adjustable Delay for look forward processing
- Built-in A/B Compare function enables you to compare different settings
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
For more information, demos, etc., visit www.supremepiano.com/product/trans.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sibelius First Avid announced the release of Sibelius First for aspiring composers, songwriters, arrangers and students.
- SmithsonMartin New Retail Pricing Structure SmithsonMartin has announced significant price reductions to its entire product line.
- Ueberschall Dub Reggae Reggae Dub is a fusion of Roots Reggae, Dub vibes and modern sound.