LVC Audio releases the Transector plug-in
LVC Audio announces the availability of Transector, a transient processing plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
Transector can be applied to boost the attack of drums or to change the decay of a portion of audio. The plug-in features for this three attack, release and sustain controls. LCV Audio adds that at extreme settings, you'll be able to create new sounds.
- Transient shaper
- External sidechain control
- Solo and Filter controls for the sidechain
- Independent right and left signal processing
- Mid/Side processing mode with adjustable gain
- 3 gain controls for transients processing: attack, sustain and release
- Input, output and transient meters
- Waveform display with history
Transector is available in VST2, VST3 and AU formats for Mac OS X and WIndows in 32 and 64-bit versions. Its price is $31.54 and you can download a demo version from lvcaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vengeance Sound Phalanx is out We announced it earlier this month, Vengeance Sound has launched its new Phalanx virtual sampler for Mac OS X and Windows.
- The UVI WaveRunner expected on August 1st UVI announces the release on August 1st of its new WaveRunner virtual synth bundle for UVI Workstation and MachFive 3.
- Binder controls Reaper from your iPad Zvukofor offers Reaper users equipped with an iPad a new template for Lemur designed to control Cockos' DAW.