Yamaha YTR-6310
Yamaha YTR-6310

Trumpet from Yamaha belonging to the Bb Trumpets series.

Anonymous
Publié le 03/17/06 à 13:25
I use this trumpet for 2 years now. I started music 5 years ago. I changed my old one trumpet Jupiter, my cole music lends me, against it. It is a professional, I was a lot of fun playing with it. The piston gets stuck sometimes, but rarely, APRS uses a week of non gnralement. She has a beautiful sound trs. The sound goes very easy on the sidelines and I can do more than the other PCHE. I bought it used, how it will be 8 years t buy new. I bought a trumpet trs careful, and also I would rather clbre in my region. We see that it has come a long way but it is a t trs well maintained. I was part of a group (I also made the battery) is made all kinds of music such as ska, jazz, classical, blues, etc.. This trumpet is perfect for our records and types of music. It is unique for me. For the price quality ratio I find good trs. It is worth its price, very easy. I bought it 650 euros. But it is new 2000 euros I believe. TRS is a price just for me. If I had to redo the same choice I would do without hsiter, but I achaiterais new!