Technylights pont150/4
Technylights pont150/4
myltonn myltonn
Publié le 01/25/10 à 16:26
I've had it about 3 years but I really did used only 7 times.

Before I used simple foot and I was not too much trouble. But like any passion, it likes to grow ;-)

Personally, I do not ever do it again this election ...

the least: it is a source of stress in the evening! I weigh my words in stressing that the feet are not straight which makes the wobbly bridge with 80kg load (4scan, 4 per 64LED and a ball lens center) Moreover, once a customer pointed out to me "It's normal to be a little shaky?"

The paint is crumbling fast and winches are really bad, fortunately it has safety pins!

Fasteners which can link the two bars were not top them in terms of strength and it is annoying to go (bring a hammer!)

Most: easy to carry

My advice to future buyers, use a length of 2 m with his feet ;-).