< All Brunetti XLII R-Evo 120w reviews
Published on 09/16/08 at 15:29
CF Other notice

MIDI + 1U location !!!

USE

It is a 3-channel head, nothing barbarous, for cons I could not try to control midi during the test, but it's also one of those features that weighs heavily in the balance ...

A treat!

In terms typed tube heads modern rock, I played on the Triple Rectifier Solo guitarist a buddy there are few and Brunetti has not ashamed of the comparison: Lead in the sound is less " mushy "without fail to send gggrrraaavvveee .... The clean is very beautiful and dynamic, slamming and modern, better than a Rectifier head (finally a typical head" metal "whose clean worth a visit ... Ami fans clean sounds, try just to see), channel 2 will very good crunch to a distortion perfect for well defined solos, but it is already in a relatively pushed distortion context, it already gets a big distortion ... And then the lead ... Ugh! tried on a ENGL 2x12 Celestion V30 2, ouch ... CA-SEND-TRES FORT ... A lead with a beautiful grain, big potato, no breath ... so actually, when you push just how "extra" ... No comment.
Edit 17/09/2008: A friend told me that the grain of these amps was "digital" ... It does not sound like even when Randall or as GP3, but the grain is straight and precise, tighter on the Mesa ... It's just something else. Try it without a-priori, Brunetti is a sound, matter of taste, but then what's ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

I think I'm in love ... I usually play rack (JMP1 + VHT 50/50) and I think to a head board (or two to mix amp grains), the Brunetti will certainly be part of my future stack ...dropoff window
And the climax, it costs € 1,600 in the new ... Competition can turn pale. Apparently made by a former engineer at Ferrari, hand assembled, Brunetti is sure to satisfy many guitarists tired of having to invest 2500 to 4000 € in high-end heads to finally reach its devastating ZE ...