Fender Bandmaster (Silverface)
Fender Bandmaster (Silverface)

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Fender belonging to the Bandmaster series.

michel85mp1 michel85mp1

«  great amp stage 60/70 »

Published on 02/19/14 at 23:50
tube amp power about 50 depending on the model 100w 2 head body with two 1-channel presence settings volume, bass, treble and second ditto more vibrato setting (trigger footswitch) in magnitude and depth there is no of other effects as vibrato his main quality is reliability I got mine for 46 years n I have had that failure HP (membrane exploded during the warranty period electric shock?) lamps are original 6L6 among others.

c is the Fender sound while your stratos TVs and great for cleans sounds like "shadows" if you have a reverb and delay like blues or rock
I consider it as a collector as well as the Twin Reverb 60s
it is actually all styles of music as long as it is equipped with the appropriate effects

nb: the price I have indicated reflects a discount store

I do not use the right now but shadows through beatles stones hendrix creams Led Zeppelin mayall etc .. it works, even with JAZZ (I started like that for fun with Larry corryel) ouffffffff!

I since 1968 "lease" I have been to other amps before and since some of the lesser known brands. I've tested in the shop with a Gretsch and a stratovolcano (my guitar at the time) persuasive essay c 'was an expensive investment for the time but no regret I have sold a lot of stuff from him but I have kept the