Fender Band-Master VM
Fender Band-Master VM

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Fender belonging to the Bandmaster series.

big red machine big red machine

«  Lack of "fishing" and serious »

Publié le 11/13/10 à 05:08
40 watt lamp all made in mexico, 2 channels clean / drive + reverb / delay and chorus. For more information, you will find all the Fender site. But I love the look of the amp mainly in 2 body. This lack may be 10 watts in my opinion .... Please note also covers transportation is provided, a good point.

Super simple setup, the knobs are simple and efficient, no need to be sound engineer to adjust. I like a knob and Medium gain but good clean amp it is in the tradition fender, must know what we want ....

First sound clear: THE slamming his fender well and powerful. The clean is really nice most ideal for rockabilly, surf music and funk. However, the possibility of playing on the medium would have been good but because it lacks a little low frequency it all especially when you plug a distortion pedal. Finally, to sum up the clean sound is really very good with nice vintage tone of the 60/70.
The drive: Note this is not a distortion channel but crunch. Even with the gain at 10 it's still very light. No effect, so do not count more than disto red hot chili peppers ... Once again it is sorely lacking in bass and gain. It's hard to have a rock sound over even with a guitar equipped with "large" double. The sound is really pretty good for a fender especially compared to hot rod. Fans of blues and vintage pop sounds will delight ... I

this amp for 3 days but I've already sold, it does not really suits my needs attention but that does not mean he is not well c is it just does not suit me. I too thought that the comparatives presented as a perfect amp for rock but it is downright stupid! You can not go beyond the blues. This amp lacks "potato" and especially frenquence low, which make us take off the hair of the head.
I count myself towards the marshall, there it suits me.