Nameofsound Custom Amp DVL 666
Nameofsound Custom Amp DVL 666
freddyk freddyk
Publié le 10/22/09 à 08:27
Everything is in the description. 120W lamps, tube preamp as well. 5 ECC83, 46l6. 2 channels. treble, mid, bass, gain, volume + master volume, presence and depht general. on a parametric channel saturated medium (and more, and loose)

For settings no-brainer (except maybe this pseudo parametric mids for the overdrive channel, I put Me to zero, I have an amp standard setting). The sound is there for sure, plain as saturated. On pregnant Mesa, Marshall, VHT or seymour duncan, the sound is beautiful, retransmitted differently by each of these speakers.

I'll be brief: this amp makes me want to play well. The accuracy of its grain, its attack, its dynamics highlights the game's flaws as a musician ... ...
For once, when playing with a drummer and a bass player, the sound does not break down ... on the contrary, the choice of this amp makes sense for!
Although it can do everything with this amp, I would advise for guitarists and modern techniques. Technical metal, jazz-rock, modern funk. Not intended for the guitarist seeking his so-called "vintage." no fat. But the sound that we draw is unique to every guitarist! and nothing that deserves attention and admiration

I've had 2 years I had all the amps of the earth (almost) and is one of the more interesting. I did not understand the usefulness of parametric disengaged "since it is not really a parametric ... but it probably comes from me. Anyway, we leave the zero button and we talk more. Value dog was from 2400 euros. can do better. (I'd say that any amp head elsewhere!)