Peavey ValveKing 100 Head
Peavey ValveKing 100 Head

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Peavey belonging to the ValveKing series.

eskasix eskasix
Published on 05/26/07 at 03:16
Amp lamp manufacture in China.
Two channels plus a Boost distortion ...
A reverb

USE

Easy has found a good sound.
Knob is very accurate, which allows a multitude of rglage

SONORITS

I play in a group Mtal and is perfect for style.
To all who will say that this amp has no personality to moin ... Al the essay because this amp out a supert ultra prcis in big distortion therefore ideal for rhythm ...
PS: I say that yours has gratteu of mass hysteria is mounted on stage to see my amp because he found her beautiful. Yet I not play on an exeption m on a classic guitar (on LTD F400 FM EMG 81 in Mount original post.
So to all the petty bourgeois who can afford a better tan MESA candle for you m pens although it's not only Mesa and marshall in life ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

I have this amp for a year and I do not hsiter has a ratchet so jav make another choice ... Not chre and good sound quality ... Super report price