< Tous les avis Splawn Amplification Super Comp

Splawn has several versions:
100W or 50W
Lamps Powers: EL34 or KT88
I chose the EL34's

The config could not be simpler, it is a amp Plug and Play ", the knobs at noon and was on the sound.
In fact the "Supercomp" version and a channel of "Nitro," useless to seek a clear but if like me you rarely need, please do. Otherwise, you run into a Nitro.
Settings:
Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Gain, Resonance, Solo, Master
The knob Resonnance works a bit like the 6505. The higher you go the more you add some sort of envelope in the lower spectrum. The sound gets fatter and bigger and bigger but without removing the precision unlike some amps. The grave is still accurate even in transplanted.
Knob the "Solo" to him when working as a boost for solos adjustable controllable via foostwitch. Very useful indeed for the most minimalist of you who like me, are often ineffective.

I play rock / metal and I can say that this amp excels!
The grain is amazing, Marshall supercharged style and I say "supercharged". A dynamic monstrous, huge and super hot Rhythm Lead. The receiver offers good headroom, it was already a huge sound to 12H.
We can get a sound enough hendrix lowering the gain and arming himself with a stratum. With my 'Caparison Apple Horn "sound is raging, dynamic in the midrange and go throughout your mix ...
It can cover all styles of metal, that's why it was designed.

I have many heads in my studio (6505 + Peavey, Carvin Legacy, Marshall Plexi ...) and this amp has become my number one!