JB Systems T 3
JB Systems T 3
luigi du 59 luigi du 59
Publié le 01/11/07 à 02:26
Hello tous.voila I'll talk about the t3.donc I got in my Christmas, so it has little pressure do 3semaine dutilisation.J loves t3 firstly because it has more function than is taken in t2.Elle facilement.La is fairly light hand puissante.J tonn t have the quality of ecoute.Pas of default in all, I say pa seuklement that c plate but, I have to settle vrement gallery C arm in that it does not by that of the cot we touche.C Lanta scratching that I speak this very well n have not expliquer.Par against criticism but I c my first turntable, so I can not comparer.En more choice and so huge that we do not know how tro choisir.Franchement report quality price seems vrement Well, now we have to see over time, see if it ages well! For now my experience and give vrement minimal vrement notice if I refer the choix.mais For now let me plaindre.juste one last thing, I have one Of Report of platinum, but it does not leave sounds of uncot? even the seller does not saver , I change it right away ... [/ quote]
Quote: