Eighteen Sound HD1050
bilos bilos
Publié le 11/18/06 à 17:32
...

...

Hi All I have a pair of speakers Proel EX15P, and the manufacturer's default argl limiter part of the crossover, a little too tight. Rsultat: these satellites do Tolra no saturation in the treble. What makes that evening I found myself full of time with my two pregnant without trebles for a few minutes, the sound returned to normal APRS attnu have the volume for a few seconds. So for this problem I came to change the tiny electronic pice.

Well Obviously I had two tweters adquate performance in protecting the symbol designating the new crossover. So jai bought the DE1050. Jai replaced the speaker dorigine by Eighteen Sound.
So here I am making a Premire costs while dabord cest normal low volume, then carefully jai Dcibel increases as and when.
Well believe me fit! So cool now my Proel jai sound even clearer purpose prcis, linear and I nai more breaking daigue problem.

These are CHARACTERISTICS
107 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
44 mm diameter voice coil
100 Watt continuous program power handling
Pure Titanium dome

Milles excuses lenglish.

Jai dj am 2 prs of accessories with over 5 hours in continuous no worries this compression engine provides background.

I would definitely recommend them all.

I wanted to bring my opinion because the vendors do not always give us loccasion dessayer these products get into the boxes.
This is my rating is 9 / 10 because I possde since trs soon but I do minquite too much on the reliability as a given that mark dtient trs r good reputation.