Pulsar Lights Masterpiece 108
Pulsar Lights Masterpiece 108
kebra kebra
Publié le 07/02/07 à 13:52
I knew this in 1990 to console his sortie.J 'I work in a few years with different types of benefits, translated and first enslaved and then I worked with Avolites, scan control, status cue etc ... before finding I have a refreshment.

The special feature I like is its intuitive from the "stacks" of intervention
The disadvantage (not for me .. o) ...
is that it does not allow "anything" ...

Yes I worked with console 0 / 10 v and matrices needle for chases and the first console to back up on tape ....

Excellent for the trade and a battery of bondage, cool the mem card back up and also the monitoring and the development of Pulsar (they still come out of eprom changes gratos ... now!) Chase patch generator etc etc 216 channels ...

Yes the price of the argus is not really a bad deal, I make the benefits nickel theater and it works, I'm the techno benefits also .. ^ ^ but it is good to emulate it not at Pearl patch for Macs in mode 4 ...

The only problem (not me) is that we understand English ...