[Musikmesse] Alva Audio Nanoface
ALVA presents the Nanoface, a 12-channel, bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
The Nanoface provides 6 audio I/Os. A MIDI input and two MIDI outputs form a combination to connect a keyboard and external synthesizers or samplers.
- Four analog inputs – two of them equipped with mic preamps with phantom power - allow the simultaneously recording of different sources at the same time, like a microphone, an electric guitar and a synthesizer. The Nanoface provides an Hi-Z instrument input - routable to any of the four analog inputs. For spontaneous jam sessions with a notebook or as mobile recording station without the need for more equipment – live or with band rehearsals.
- Four analog outputs provide a setup for monitoring two stereo signals at the same time, e. g. with main speakers and headphones. The signal from output 1/2 can be routed to output 3/4 and individually adjusted.
- The digital I/O works in standard SPDIF format. This makes the Nanoface a potential partner for a digital signal from a CD player, or an effect unit as a source for a surround receiver with digital optical input.
The Nanoface measures only a quarter of the size of some bigger interfaces, according to Alva. In doing so it´s light as a feather.
The Nanoface needs one USB 2.0/3.0 connection, to transfer all audio and midi data in and out of the computer. The Nanoface works with the power from the USB connector. It does not need a power supply.
All features - including managment, monitoring, phantom power for the microphones - can be adjusted with the big multi controller directly on the unit.
- Audio: 6 inputs + 6 outputs
- MIDI: 1 x input + 2 x output
- 4 x analog I/O (channels 1-4)
- Digital optical SPDIF I/O (channels 5-6)
- 2 x Mic preamps including phantom power (analog inputs 1/2)
- 1 x Hi-Z instrument input (alternatively usable instead of analog input 1-4)
The Nanoface will be available in June 2011.
Product website: www.alva-audio.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer, a powerful multiband manipulation plug-in, and a new bundle: Blue Cat's MB Dynamix Pack.
- [Musikmesse] IK Multimedia Lowers Prices on 3 Products IK Multimedia has announced that starting this April, StealthPlug and AmpliTube Fender Studio are now $99.99 / €74.99. Plus you can also get Ampeg SVX at its new low price for $129.99 / €99.99.
- [Musikmesse] Roland Quad-Capture The Quad-Capture interface comes with a pair of VS Preamps onboard, plus 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, low latency performance, and USB bus power.