[Musikmesse] Audient introduces the iD22
Audient and SPL had the same idea this year, for they both introduce a USB audio interface and monitoring controller for DAW at Musikmesse.
The Audient module is called iD22. It can be used for audio recording to you DAW and direct monitoring control. It connects to the computer via USB 2.0 and an ADAT I/O allows for expanding with the Audient ASP008 10-channel recorder for instance.
iD22 main features:
- 2 XLR/Jack combo inputs and 6 jack outputs
- 2 microphone inputs with Class A preamp and gain controls
- 1 JFET instrument input
- 24-bit / 96kHz AD/DA converters
- 48V Phantom power on both inputs
- -10dB pads
- LED VU-meters
- Balanced insert points for connecting external audio gear
- Main and stereo alternative outputs
- Console-style monitoring controller
- Headphone out and amp with dedicated DA converter and volume knob
- DI input
- Optical I/O
- USB 2.0 class compliant port
- Software DSP mixer
The Audient iD22 will be available in july for 679€ inc.tax. You'll find more information at audient.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Two Notes debuts the PI-101 WOS III As expected, Two Notes Engineering introduces at Musikmesse the third version of their Wall of Sound speaker simulation plug-in.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Steinberg WaveLab 8 Steinberg unveiled yesterday at Musikmesse their new WaveLab 8 audio editor. Here's a video presentation of this new version.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Image Line FL Studio 11 At Image Line booth at Musikmesse, our team discovered some of the new features in the soon to be released FL Studio 11 DAW.