[NAMM] Behringer Xenyx Control1USB
Behringer introduces the Xenyx Control1USB at the NAMM Show.
- Studio control and communication center
- Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, suited for computer-based studios
- Phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Illuminated Volume knob for level adjustments
- Mono, Mute and Dim functions
- Dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply (100 - 240 V~)
The device is listed as "coming soon". No pricing info yet. Check out Behringer for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer iAxe for iOS Behringer announced the iAxe Guitar, a tablet-based guitar that was just granted a US Patent this month.
- [NAMM] Rob Papen Blade Blade is a virtual synthesizer that uses a "harmolator" synthesis to generate sound.
- Griffin iOS Interfaces Griffin has released two new music making interfaces for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.