Uh, nothing special, may be fairly comprehensive to begin, direct monitoring. The primary endpoint was the price, but it is not technical ...
- For what purpose?
Listen, Music, VSTS only, but sometimes guitar galley ...
- What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard ,...)?
- Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, Hard 5400 rev / min
- Which instruments and systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) you use it and how connections? ...
Nothing at all ... I also regret the fact that no connection washables midi ...
- The installation is done it without problems?
Say yes, but I had a previous config of huge problems with ASIO drivers, I could not decendre below 200ms latency ... mmx same drivers worked better ...
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
Yes recently with xp via bootcamp ...
- The general configuration is easy?
Yes, almost nothing to configure
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
- The drivers are stable?
At each launch of Live, I played the map 3sec crash, I had to restart it, then more problems ... Now under XP via bootcamp on mac, sound crash constantly, every 3 sec, though I restarted the map, that does not solve the problem
- Are they often updated?
Almost never ... E-mu support takes a week to answer, and often with stupid questions as I had often already answered these questions in my first shipment ... Genre: "I turn on XP machine machine, my card has such a problem and as long latency" response: under what system you are? How you get lag?
- What software do you use most often?
Live with a lot of VSTS / effects
- What you get lag?
In "good day", 10ms with 5 instruments not consume the masses ... Beyond I spend 15 to be quiet. For large sets, spin rapidly by ca ... my card has planted countless times, in those moments, 40ms to be quiet ...
- How many tracks you get to record / play time? ...
According to the latency hardware chosen based on the resources used: 10ms at 40!
- How long have you use it?
Since a year and a half, it is now burned, I give my opinion here for the discouraged at all costs ...
- What is so special that you like most and least?
+: Direct Monitoring
-: No MIDI connections, card not very stable
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Bad, even with such a small price ... I had the galleys endless with this card ...