Echo2 USB Audio Interface
The Echo 2 is a personal mixer and a USB audio interface.
The Echo 2 features touch controls, built-in studio grade preamps, and a portable design. You don't need a separate preamp or direct box - you can connect your instrument or microphone to the Echo 2, and mount tit on your microphone stand using the included bracket.
- USB 2.0 interface with 9’ cable
- Power from USB or included international AC adapter
- Selectable microphone, balanced line, or high-impedance instrument inputs
- EZ Trim
- Low noise (-129 dBu EIN) mic preamps
- Up to 75dB of gain
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Two female XLR to male ¼” TRS cables included
- Separate main and headphone outputs with adjustable volume and monitor levels and main mute
- Supports duplex 2 channels in, 4 channels out operation at 24 bit, up to 192kHz sample rate
- Adjustable mic stand bracket included
Check out Echo Audio for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apogee Electronics Quartet Apogee Electronics unveiled Quartet, a desktop audio interface and control center for Mac.
- Tone2 Audiosoftware Vocaloid for ElectraX Vocaloidoffer offers a selection of presets with a focus on vocal and formant sounds.
- Focusrite Forte Forte features two remote-controlled mic preamps, the same mic pre that features in Focusrite's RedNet range.