ESI U46 XL
radikal radikal
Publié le 01/25/14 à 17:34
I have it chosen for its versatility, its price, the I used to djing but I m'm already used to recorded voice with a AT2020, make mixes and arrangements in a home studio and the result was surprising.

drivers are stabes but I evites ENTERING to listen to sounds on the net for example, j used with traktor and cool edit pro, old versions, it works flawless.

GETTING STARTED

the instalation was a sacred brainer but it was worth it.
I would like to change an internal configuration, I have not successful .. I have already 3 rca output and I wanted to use the monitor output as 4th exit ..

I used it for about 3 years, the sound is very good.
I have not had a usb card like the boitié aluminum is strong.
I love its versatility, apart from the instalation I haven nothing has criticized this map
it is around 120 euros c is more than a good deal, so I do it again this choice without hesitation