ESI WaveTerminal U24
ESI WaveTerminal U24
ponka ponka
Publié le 07/04/06 à 05:53
-Purchased 4 years ago, for mobile use simple and effective. Case Extremely neat and convenient size for travel!
Sound-out, live mix
-Many are passed over;), the Pentium II at 450 CeleronM 1.4 PIV via mobile ... She saw the map of USB ports! PCs pass and pass away and the card is!

-Installation carefree. Seamless integration of drivers. No conflict.
-Easier to use I believe does not exist!
Not really-need manual

GETTING STARTED

-The drivers are extremely stable. RAS
-Up to now, yes, the drivers have undergone many improvements and MAJ
SX-2 and Live 4.1
Low-latency
-My projects are pretty light. Fifteen tracks at most. Some plugs ... nothing extreme. Live instruments under running smoothly, I stacked 7 or 8 and all is well ...

Since 2002 in-service! At least 50000km come with ... the USB audio is so tough that it seems indestructible. Brushed metal with a kind of film in soft but hard plastoc (?)... gold connectors. Tightened, and well mounted in the mail should be as simple as that can not move!
-The sound, incredible 110dB dynamic breathless! Its a very detailed and in my opinion very good converter! The ass of my ART preamp it sounds! Well I admit that I am not in the classical music or sound.
-What I like least is the connection a little weak, I'd always loved having a headphone jack included.
-Very good quality / price.
Yes-no doubt about it ... but now it's not what it does best. But the idea minimap but can the maximum </ b> ca is what I've seen better and USB 1.1

A small 9 overall because of non-headphone available!