M-Audio Omni Studio Usb
M-Audio Omni Studio Usb

USB audio interface from M-Audio .

flam flam
Publié le 05/06/05 à 13:25
I chose this card for the number of inputs / outputs, the quality (avre) of the two pramps + ghost and his mobility.
In fact it can serve as recorder Stereo or 4 tracks. But also to disseminate lctro four tracks, or an interface for processing in real time.
All this coupled with a UC33e.
Used with a laptop Compaq PIV 2.4 GB + 40 Ghz_256Mo Ram_DD an external F / W 200GB.
Direct connection of microphones through pramp (couple B-5 behringher notament)
output to a Spirit Folio F1, or directly to my amp yamaha P1600, or to the rgy diff concert venues

Installation without too much problem, no incompatibility. But on the advice of M-Audio, I prfr same right to opt for a purchase of VIP and not a Centrino processor or "Mobile". Too bad for the fans. I could not test it from another machine.
The config is a bit sensitive and the manual not clear a total notament in terms of connectivity.
By against, having the "buttons" across faade "speaks" my brain old analog generations.

GETTING STARTED

No worries for drivers today. I use those supplied with.
I have not really measured the latency, but I had some surpise in wanting "too much". I tend to leave on mdium.
on the other hand, unless I am mistaken, it is not possible to have the two other than IN 96kHz/24bits not very practical for software that does not Grente
I use this card mainly with AudioMulch and with Samplitude. Zero-worries

I use it for a year now. And I'm really happy.
It matched my budget and a trs REPRESENTATIVES good compromise quality Price / Features
As against, for pity tural "mobilitquot; n'tant food not provided by the USB port, it could also be in a book bag for being protected from shock, but that price is the dj trs well. And it does not look that strong, it REALLY is.
In short a lot of good sound quality, it has become a good instrument Travel