[Musikmesse][VIDEO] RME MADIface XT
MADI is quite popular this year at Musikmesse, and specially at RME who introduce the MADIface XT audio interface with USB 3.0 port.
- USB 3.0 (programmed by RME) audio interface retro-compatible to USB 2.0
- 3 MADI ports, each one supporting up to 64 channels
- 2 mic/line analogue inputs on XLR/1/4" combos
- 2 XLR analogue outputs
- Digital AES/EBU input
- AES MIDI input
- Heaphone output with dedicated level control
- RME Hammerfall technology included
- TotalMix FX software/DSP with 3-band parametric EQ, low-cut, compressor, dynamic processor, reverb and echo
- PCI Express port, compatible with Thunderbolt (via converter box, not included)
- LCD display for level monitoring
The new RME MADIface XT audio interface will be available this summer at a price that will be announced. Here is a video of the interface shot today by our team at Musikmesse:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] U-he Satin A quick stop at U-he's booth at Musikmesse for a demonstration of the new Satin tape machine simulation plug-in.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] SPL Crimson Here's a special video presentation of the new SPL Crimson USB audio interface and monitoring controller from Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] The RME TotalMix FX on iPad RME announces the availability this summer of the iPad version of its TotalMix FX application.