[NAMM] SM Pro Audio IN5E
The IN5E is a single RU mixer/audio interface designed to provide the necessary connectivity, monitoring, and mixing hardware requirements in a single device for connection to PC/Mac computer based recording systems.
The IN5E has been updated to include SM Pro Audio's E-series microphone pre- amplifiers, USB audio interface I/O module, and the TST3 Cat5 mic/line input extender connector.
Connect a range of analog signals from microphones, turn-tables, keyboards, samplers, and even portable audio products with mini jack sockets.
- 3 x E-series Microphone Pre-amplifiers with phantom power
- 1 x Turn-table, CD or phono input with switchable RIAA EQ and level controls
- 2 x Stereo line inputs
- 3 x Insert points
- 2 x Headphone monitoring amplifiers
- 1 x TST3 Cat5 mic/line input extender
- 1 x USB audio interface I/O module (PC and MAC)
- 1 x 24bit / 48khz AD/DA converter
For more info and full product specs, visit www.smproaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] TC Electronic Pro Tools Plug-Ins TC Electronic announced three new plug-in bundles, which offer registered Pro Tools|HD owners savings on nine plug-ins from TC Electronic, TC-Helicon and Tube-Tech.
- [NAMM] Sonic Core Xite-1 Delayed The intended release date of July 31th for Scope Xite-1 (and Scope5) will be pushed back.
- Evil alliance Announces combover Evil alliance (de La Mancha and runagate) have announced the release of a new free plug-in: combover.