Steinberg unveils the portable UR22 interface
Steinberg reveals the compact USB 2.0 audio and MIDI 2 ins/2 outs interface, boasting audio quality of up to 192 kHz, developped with Yamaha.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48V phantom power
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar), 2 TRS line outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Headphones jack with independent level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with mix balance knob
- USB-powered for mobile recordings
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Cross-platform Windows and Mac OS X compatibility
- Included Cubase AI music software
The UR22 interface will be available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop from the beginning of February. The suggested retail price for the UR22 is 149 euros, including German VAT. More details on www.steinberg.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.