[NAMM] Tascam US-200 Audio USB Interface
Tascam has launched two units suited for mobile musicians and home recording enthusiasts, including the US-200 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interfaces.
It has a MIDI input and output, and USB 2.0 for low-latency conversion. It has a ¼” stereo headphone output with zero-latency direct monitoring, switchable in either mono or stereo.
The US-200 is a two-in/four-out interface with a pair of XLR/TRS combo jacks feeding microphone preamps with phantom power. Input 1 can be switched to instrument level for direct recording of guitar and bass. Four RCA outputs are included on the rear panel. The US-200 is bus powered from the USB input, removing the need of a wall-wart supply.
- 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- Two mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control and Mono/stereo switch for direct input monitoring
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
More info on www.tascam.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Rob Papen Punch With Punch, Rob Papen delivers new software instrument synthesized drums.
- [NAMM] Arturia Spark Video Demo New Arturia Spark video on AudioFanzine
- [NAMM] Roland UM-One Roland U.S. introduces the new UM-One USB MIDI Interface, a compact MIDI interface for hobbyists, musicians, and educators who need MIDI connectivity to control or record music with a computer.