[NAMM] Tascam launches US-322 & US-366 interfaces
Tascam introduces at NAMM two new US-322 and US-366 audio USB interfaces equipped with DSP mixer and effects.
Both US-322 and US-366 feature:
- 2 - XLR mic inputs with HDDA mic pres and +48V phantom power
- On-board digital mixer - “Multi-track mode” or “Stereo mix mode” selectable
- On-board Effects:
- Insert: Compressor, EQ
- Send: Reverb
- Low latency monitoring
- Prepared for Internet broadcasting and movie file creating/editing (Stereo Mix Mode)
- Dedicated monitor mixing (Multi-Track Mode)
- Mixer panel provides users operation on PC for sound mixing and activating effects
- MON MIX volume for adjusting level balance from external devices and PC
- Output selector for each output; selectable between internal mixer output and PC sound
- 2 balanced XLR microphone/TRS line inputs. L channel can be switched to Guitar Input for high-impedance support
- TRS balanced Line Outputs
- 1/4” TRS headphone output
- USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Cubase LE6 is included
- Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 support
- Mac OSX Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion support
US-322 Only – ESP: $149.99
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Up to 24bit/96kHz recording
- RCA line outputs (Signal is the same as the TRS balanced line outputs)
US-366 Only – ESP: $199.99
- 6-in/4-out or 4-in/6-out USB interface depending on the setting of line 3 and line 4.
- Up to 24bit/192kHz recording
- RCA or optical digital input
- RCA and optical digital output
- REMOTE connector: The DAW transport can be controlled by an optional remote controller (RC-3F footswitch)
More information soon on http://tascam.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New look for the M-Audio Axiom AIR M-Audio exhibits at NAMM 2013 the final version of the Axiom AIR controllers with a brand new look.
- [NAMM] Cakewalk Announces the CA-2A T-Type plugin Cakewalk announces the CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier, with support for VST, Audio Units, and SONAR X2 Producer’s ProChannel.
- [NAMM] 3 New M-Audio M-Track audio interfaces M-Audio has announced at NAMM 2013 their new M-Track Series of USB audio/MIDI interfaces, named M-Track, M-Track Plus, and M-Track Quad.