[NAMM] Audio-Technica AT2005USB
Audio-Technica is unveiling the new AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone at Winter NAMM 2012.
Suited for recording instruments and vocals, this handheld dynamic microphone has both USB and XLR connections, enabling its use either with a computer or with a P.A. system.
The AT2005USB features a headphone output with volume control that enables the user to monitor the audio signal right from the microphone. The mic's USB operation is compatible with both Windows- and Mac-based hardware and software. Its cardioid polar pattern is designed to reduce pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- Controls: On/off switch; headphone volume control
- Weight: 9.5 oz (268 g)
- Dimensions: 7.20" (183.0 mm) long, 2.01" (51.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB-type and XLR-type
- Headphone Output Power: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
The AT2005USB comes with USB and XLR-to-XLR cables; a tripod desk stand with folding legs for portable tabletop use; and a threaded mic stand clamp, that attaches to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
It will be available March 2012.
Check out Audio-Technica for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Audio-Technica ATM510 & ATM610a Audio-Technica introduces its new ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld microphone and ATM610a hypercardioid dynamic handheld microphone.
- [NAMM] Samson CS Series Microphones Samson’s CS Series (Capsule Select) Microphone offers the capabilities of two dynamic microphones in one package.
- [NAMM] Tascam DP-24 Tascam's DP-24 is a 24-track Digital Portastudio with solid-state recording, a color LCD and channel strip controls.