Samson launches the Pro version of the C01U
Samson introduces the C01U Pro USB condenser microphone, which is the evolution of its first USB microphone.
The C01U Pro adds a 1/8” headphone output, that is the only difference with the original version. The microphone is compatible with Mac and PC computers as well as Apple iDevices (iPad and iPhone 4S and later) with the 30-pin or Lightning connectors, according to your model.
The C01U Pro ships with a tripode to install the microphone on your desktop.
- Condenser microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Large 19mm diaphragm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- USB connection, no driver required
- Audio resolution: 16-bit / 48kHz
- Built-in 1/8” headphone output
- Aluminum body
- LED peak indicator
The C01U Pro has a price of $129.99. Full details of the microphone are available at www.samsontech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vintagedesign is back with the VDC Vintagedesign announces they are relaunching activities with the successor of the C1 compressor unit.
- Slate updates the Raven software The Audio department at Steven Slate’s announces the release this month of the second version of the software of the Raven multitouch mixing system.
- Chandler Limited releases the TG2-500 Version 500 of the TG2 preamp, that Chandler Limited introduced at NAMM earlier this year, is now hitting the stores.