Samson Go Mic Direct USB microphone
Samson introduces a more compact version of its Go Mic USB condenser microphone, the Go Mic Direct.
The Samson Go Mic Direct edition is designed for those who need to record or communicate with their laptop (podcast, webinars, audio recording, Skype, vocal recognition software…), as well as their Apple tablets and smartphones via the UBS camera connection kit and/or Lightning adapter.
The microphone is compatible with Mac and PC, and features the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancelation technology, for easier vocal takes in noisy environments.
Plus, on Windows, a digital audio recorder is included with a file export feature.
- Condenser microphone
- USB powered
- Dual 10mm capsule
- Audio digital resolution: 16-bit / 44.1kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Built-in noise reductor
- Mac, PC and iOS compatible
The Go Mic Direct ships with a protection case. US MSRP is $39.99. Visit www.samsontech.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.