Samson Go Mic Direct USB microphone
Samson introduces a more compact version of its Go Mic USB condenser microphone, the Go Mic Direct.
The Samson Go Mic Direct edition is designed for those who need to record or communicate with their laptop (podcast, webinars, audio recording, Skype, vocal recognition software…), as well as their Apple tablets and smartphones via the UBS camera connection kit and/or Lightning adapter.
The microphone is compatible with Mac and PC, and features the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancelation technology, for easier vocal takes in noisy environments.
Plus, on Windows, a digital audio recorder is included with a file export feature.
- Condenser microphone
- USB powered
- Dual 10mm capsule
- Audio digital resolution: 16-bit / 44.1kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Built-in noise reductor
- Mac, PC and iOS compatible
The Go Mic Direct ships with a protection case. US MSRP is $39.99. Visit www.samsontech.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bereich03 adds a pad to its LowCut filter German manufacturer Bereich03 Audio announces a limited edition of its LowCut filter with an added 3-way Pad section.
- New Micro Rocco electret microphone French Boutique manufacturer Micro Rocco launches the new RMS-61 retro-style electret studio microphone.
- TC Group launches its European summer sales TC Electronic and TC-Helicon reward their customers with gifts until July 31st, 2014.