New Serato DJ compatible controllers
Serato released the v1.1.2 update for their Serato DJ software, which adds compatibility with three new DJ hardware controllers.
The update also brings the following new features:
- Autoplay When enabled, Serato DJ will play continuously through your library or selected crate
- Active Deck Display Active decks are now always displayed in two deck view modes for four deck controllers
- Mic/Aux Support Available now for supported controllers
- Bug and Stability Fixes Serato DJ 1.1.2 comes with added performance optimization and stability fixes. View all the details in the Serato DJ 1.1.2 Release Notes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vestax HMX-05 Vestax introduces the HMX-05 headphones.
- Vestax Spin2 DJ Controller Vestax will introduce a specifically designed controller for the algoriddim djay software at the BPM show.
- Vestax VCI 380 Review The famous Japanese manufacturer Vestax — a major brand in the DJ world since 1977 due to the very high quality of most of its products — offers now a two-channel MIDI controller, which you can also use as a standalone mixer.