Serato released the v1.1.2 update for their Serato DJ software, which adds compatibility with three new DJ hardware controllers.
The update also brings the following new features:
- Autoplay When enabled, Serato DJ will play continuously through your library or selected crate
- Active Deck Display Active decks are now always displayed in two deck view modes for four deck controllers
- Mic/Aux Support Available now for supported controllers
- Bug and Stability Fixes Serato DJ 1.1.2 comes with added performance optimization and stability fixes. View all the details in the Serato DJ 1.1.2 Release Notes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] New Vestax products Along with the new VCI-400 and VCI-380 DJ controllers, Vestax introduces at Musikmesse the PBS-4 web broadcast module.
- [Musikmesse] A new Vestax VCI-400 on the way Vestax introduces at Musikmesse the new version of its VCI DJ MIDI controller, called VCI-400DJ.
- Vestax HMX-05 Vestax introduces the HMX-05 headphones.